Monday, September 8, 2014

I am good enough.

I got a phone call late this summer asking if I would be interested in a new adventure. A job that would push my limits. Require me to step out of my comfort zone. If you know me well then you know that is a difficult thing for me.  I'm younger than most in my position. A few have questioned my knowledge and experience. I wasn't completely sure I could do this. Taking this leap came after a lot of thought and a few tears. I was scared.
Yes, I share an office with 3 others. 👎
🙈

In all aspects of my life I have to get out of the mindset that I'm not good enough. I'm not experienced enough. I'm not talented enough. I'm not skinny enough. I'm not fit enough. I'm not pretty enough. I am not good enough. 

I am good enough. I am. 

Just like the last few months of my life, the transition hasn't been smooth, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am good enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment