Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Escape

Running was never something I truly enjoyed until about 6 years ago and then it became my escape from the real world. When I run I don't think about what's going on at work. I don't think about my personal life. I just go blank. Running numbs my mind and I love it. 
I've even missed going to the gym so it has made its way back in to my weekly routine with my favorite workout buddies. 
My workouts the last 2 days have definitely been the highlight of the day. I haven't decided if I want a do-over for this week or if I'm just ready for it to be over with. I'll be honest. I have been an absolute monster It has sucked. 2 weeks to go until my getaway and a relaxing weekend with my favorite things. I can not wait. 

Until then I'll hope for more days like this...









And....the last explains why I have to workout. ❤️

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could stop thinking when I ran. I might actually enjoy it! Haha.

    ReplyDelete